Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Links to Power

I am going to start posting as many useful ADD/ADHD links as I can, some to whole websites others to individual articles. I love scouring the Internet and it's an ADD related strength of mine, what's yours?
This is only a taste of whats out there but I wanted to get started, maybe like, "complete a task", ya dig?
Attention Deficit Disorder Association Focuses on Adult ADD
CHADD Big site with links to meetings which you should try attending at least once so you can share space with others you know are like you for the first time, empowerment defined.
Born To Explore Definitely Helpful and that's what counts.

BTW many sites have commercial interests but that's a good thing in my opinion, if there wasn't money to made no one would pay attention to this disorder, sad but true.

No comments: